AD above of Large Molecule Bioanalysis
- Develop and validate immunoassays and cell-based assays to detect biologics, neutralizing antibodies and anti-drug antibodies independently.
- Interact with clients in planning new projects and test procedures. Supervise laboratory staff. Draft study proposals and quotations in response to client requests.
- Lead team to design, develop, and validate the immunoassays, including ELISA, MSD, Luminex, immunogenicity assay, etc.
- Lead team to analyze large molecule samples from preclinical or clinical studies using immunoassays. Troubleshoot and provide ongoing advice to team members as needed. Draft study reports, including assay development report, validation report sample analysis report, etc.
- Participate in client visits and present Company’s capabilities in above-mentioned areas as needed. Maintain close and effective communications with clients and report study progress in a timely manner.
- Work as a general lab manager for large molecule BA lab.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- PhD with 2-3 years experience or MS with 3-5 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Immunology, Biochemistry, Biology, Immunoassays, ELISA, ECL, MSD.
- Hands-on experience on immunoassay development, validation, and sample analysis.
- Good communications skills in English
Any applications,pls contact:firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com