Regulary Affairs Assistant or Associate Director_Biologics
• Provide regulatory CMC guidance to the project teams to ensure development activities are compliant with relevant guidelines and governmental regulations
• Support the preparation of CMC regulatory submissions namely INDs/BLAs applications including scientific and technical review for accuracy, soundness and regulatory appropriateness
• Ensure timely preparation and management of all necessary documentation for regulatory submissions
• Ensure that the content and format of regulatory submissions comply with applicable regulations and guidelines
• The candidate is expected to maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise of relevant ICH guidelines, CFDA, FDA, and EMA regulations
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining internal filing template and ensure submission quality and consistency
• Represents WuXi Biologics in interactions with Regulatory Agencies and clients’ RA CMC representatives.
• The candidate must demonstrate solid working knowledge of biologics development processes.
• Thorough understanding of FDA and EMA regulatory requirements and GMP regulation is required
• The candidate must be detail oriented with strong project management, problem-solving, negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and oral).
• The candidate must have expertise in Chinese FDA regulations and experience interacting with CFDA. The candidate must be fluent in Chinese both written and oral
• Minimum BS degree in one of the relevant life sciences is desirable. Advanced degree and RAC certification are pluses.
Any applications, pls contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com