Project Management Associate Director or Dirctor_Biologics
• Define scope and build up timeline for the project while working closely with the project CMC leader.
• Identify the critical path activities in the timeline and keep the internal staff and the client informed.
• Coordinates the internal resources and leads WuXi's efforts for timely completion of projects by interacting with the client and internal technical staff
• Holds regular meetings with team members and with clients to update progress as appropriate. Response for meeting agenda, minutes and action items follow up.
• Keep clients updated in a timely manner regarding progress of project, decision points, and events through teleconferences, e-mails, site visits or other suitable means.
• Monitor timeline and contract for accuracy and follows up on any discrepancies with clients and/or internal personnel.
• Confirm the completion of work by stage with client and ensures invoices are sent to client for processing.
• Act as a team leader and provide the training, guidance, feedback and review to the team members as needed.
• Master degree in science/engineering field with 5 years, or Doctor degree with at least 3 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical or industrial biotech field.
• Experience in biological drug development and project management is preferred.
• Good English skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team member and as a leader.
• Good multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Any applications, pls contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org