DMPK Met ID Assistant Director or above
- Biological sample (plasma, bile, urine, feces, plant, tissue) processing
- Profile biological samples using HPLC
- Conduct in vitro and in vivo metabolism studies.
- Conduct LC-MS/MS analysis and interpretation.
- Identification of drug metabolites using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, NMR, and other analytical methodologies.
- Elucidation of metabolic pathways.
- Prepares scientific reports that document the analytical results and interpretation for the identification of drug metabolites.
- Collaborate with other scientists in a team to support metabolism studies.
- A Ph.D. degree in organic or analytical chemistry, natural product chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science or related is required.
- 5 years’ experience in one of pharmaceutical DMPK areas
- Knowledge of LC/MS application in pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism.
- Experience in LC-MSMS method development in quantitation and metabolite profiling of biological samples is plus.
- Experience and knowledge of drug biotransformation and identification of drug metabolites.
- Experience in analytical method development using mass spectrometry and spectral data interpretation.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Any applications,pls contact:Cui_yining @wuxiapptec.com;firstname.lastname@example.org