DMPK Met ID Sr. Director
- Supervising a group of scientists in MetID and radiolabel studies, including scientific development, strategic planning, personnel and client support, etc.. Participate DMPK leadership Board representing ADME and contribute to the strategic discussion for DMPK.
- Co-leading ADMET/PK efforts through expertise in the designing, implementation, and in-depth analysis/interpretation of preclinical ADMET (and DMPK) studies in the discovery setting. Identify, propose and implement appropriate assays and new technologies relevant to ADME-DMPK characterization efforts. Present in conference or client sites to enhance company’s visibility.
- Overseeing selected key client accounts (including problem-solving, timeline management, program advancement, milestone achievement, and partner interactions) and support of multiple programs on behalf of partner collaborations. Insuring close collaboration, interactions, and integration with other internal and external functional and business units (e.g. chemistry, biology, toxicology, etc.)
- Sponsorship in internal recruiting and training, mentoring subordinates as well as promoting employees to full career development potential. Guide direct reports for objective setting, middle-year and year end performance reviewing.
- Technical support for the DMPK related IND enabling studies for small molecules and biologics.
- Solid educational background and at least 7 years pharmaceutical / biotech industrial experience, proved track records in publication (and/or patent records) to demonstrate technical expertise in the MetID, radiolabel, ADMET and DMPK fields. A good understanding of drug discovery and development paradigm is required. Knowledge of regulations and new drug approval process will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience and expertise in MetID, radiolabel and IND enabling studies, including study designing, data interpretation, validation and trouble-shooting in discovery and development phases. Highly customer-oriented and problem-solving mentality. Good experience and skills in handling unexpected or extraordinary situation. He/she has excellent implementation and execution capability and can work against the agreed timeline and requirements.
- Strong program leadership experience and excellent communication (written and spoken) and inter-personal skills. A team-player is a must.
- Business development experience, excellent connection and reputation in pharmaceutical / biotech industries are a plus.
Any applications,pls contact:firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com