DMPK Nanjing Site Head
- Be responsible for the scientific and business operation of the site, in line with global strategy and target. Manage the resource, expenses and infrastructure to ensure the site to achieve the local business targets (revenue and operational margins).
- Coordinate the business between different departments within DMPK. Assist in organizing and hosting client on-site visit and audit, and participate company’s BD and marketing events as appropriate.
- As a scientific leader, provide appropriate training/coaching to direct report and scientists to leverage to scientific expertise and knowledge, oversee, and optimize as appropriate, the local workflow to make local operation more efficiently an cost-effectively. Review or approve reports and documents as appropriate.
- Assist global head to propose local budget, monitor progress, evaluate results, and conduct performance appraisal and define business development plans for local scientists
- Enforce relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, policies, and mandatory industrial standards. Execute related policies of the company's management system. Safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the company.
- With delegated authorities, manage matters among customers, suppliers, business partners, internal HR, administrative departments
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree with 8-10 years' or MS with 15+ years’ pharmaceutical industry experience in the field of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics. Training in oversea universities and/or experience in oversea pharmaceuticals and biotech companies are preferred.
- In depth knowledge on DMPK with extensive hands-on experience on common ADME assays, PK studies and bioanalysis. Capable to identify and solve DMPK issues independently. Experience on application of low energy (3H, 14C, etc.) radio-labeling technology in drug metabolism is a must. Experience on human radio-labeling, bioequivalent and Met-ID studies is a plus.
- Familiar with drug discovery strategies and/or late stage development process. Experience with FDA/CFDA IND filing is a plus.
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of medicinal chemists, biologists, pharmacologists, bioanalysts and toxicologists.
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written in English and Chinese). Experience in supervising a professional group is favored. Previous experience in business development in drug discovery and pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Any applications,pls contact:email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org