Associate Director and above of Oncology
- Lead world class research in oncology in a team environment
- Actively participate in building and expanding Oncology Business Unit
- Lead and develop teams of scientists to work on client sponsored drug development projects, oncology research and model development
- Proactively contribute to the development of new business and win business thru research proposals
- Execute program well and on budget
- Lead and manage key client accounts
- Recruit and train scientists at all levels
- Ensure team compliance on IP protection, safety, environmental and company regulations
- Doctoral degree/or equivalent in a biomedical discipline with 10+ years of industrial and academic experience working in oncology involving drug development, cancer signaling, biomarker identification, and translational research. Prior experience playing a leading role in the development of preclinical candidate/current anti-cancer therapies is a definite asset
- Demonstrated leadership/scientific skill. Proven ability to direct teams of scientists and work with multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated scientific skill by publication in high impact journals or presentation in scientific conference.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, design and direct original research, draw sound conclusions and communication research results to peers and management.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills, with a good sense of prioritization of resource management.
Any applications, pls contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com