Vice President / Executive Director of Large Molecule Bioanalysis
- Responsible for GLP bioanalytical lab operations, strategic planning and budget management, providing high quality bioanalytical services, meeting client needs as well as company business and financial goals
- Lead organizational and strategic planning
- Responsible for budget and cost control
- Lead new products and service development; pricing strategy and participate in contract negotiation
- Responsible for client and regulatory authority audits
- Participate in client visits and present Company’s capabilities. Maintain close and effective communications with clients and report study progress in a timely manner.
- Lead team to design, develop, and validate the immunoassays, including ELISA, MSD, Luminex, immunogenicity assay, etc.
- Lead team to analyze large molecule samples from preclinical or clinical studies using immunoassays. Troubleshoot and provide ongoing advice to team members as needed. Draft study reports, including assay development report, validation report sample analysis report, etc.
- PhD with 10-15 years’ experience of relevant industrial experience.
- Skilled executive with extensive experience in leading small and large molecules bioanalysis laboratories.
- Recognized in the Industry and the scientific community for his/her in-depth expertise in regulated bioanalysis and proven scientific accomplishments.
- Distinguished for his/her ability to envision new business opportunities, create strong relationships with clients, as well as to make things happen at operational level.
- Demonstrates outstanding and balanced participative/directive and process leadership.
- A talent for fostering resources optimization, continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Exceptional aptitude for analyzing problems and finding innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to motivate, mentor and work efficiently, as well as with persons from other cultures, as in cross-functional and self-directed work teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China-Shanghai