VP/Executive Director of Oncology
- Reporting to a VP, lead world class research in oncology in a team environment
- Provide strategic input to build the best Oncology Business Unit; and to expand oncology services
- Lead multiple integrated projects and liaison with clients to accelerate development of preclinical candidates
- Proactively contribute to the development of new business and win business thru research proposals
- Execute program well and on budget
- Lead and manage key client accounts
- Recruit and train scientists at all levels
- Ensure team compliance on IP protection, safety, environmental and company regulations
- Doctoral degree in a biomedical discipline with 15+ years of industrial and academic experience , preferably from renown research groups and institutes, working in oncology involving drug development, cancer signaling, biomarker identification, and translational research, with in-depth knowledge in cell biology, enzymology, molecular biology, and oncology models. Prior experience playing a leading role in the development of preclinical candidates/current drugs is a key asset.
- Demonstrated leadership skill. Proven ability to direct teams of scientists and work with multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated excellent scientific skill as shown in publication of original research articles in high impact journals and in presentation of research results in scientific conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, design and direct original research, draw sound conclusions and communication research results to peers and management.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills, with a good sense of prioritization of resource management.
Any applications,pls contact:firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com