- Estimates, designs, develops, and tests software, from the browser to the back end.
- Collaborates with colleagues and customers to understand requirements and develop effective, flexible solutions that fit in with the big picture.
- Applies design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns for enterprise solutions.
- Consults with third parties to design and build data/system integrations.
- Contributes to the development of department coding standards and best practices.
- Works in an Agile environment and responds well to new challenges and change.
- Researches and suggests open source or commercial software products that make sense to buy instead of build.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years developing web applications (Java, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, JQuery) utilizing application frameworks (i.e. Spring and Hibernate) and relational database technologies (i.e Oracle).
- Experience utilizing and maintaining web and java application servers, including Glassfish.
- Experience with API and Web Service design and development, including RESTful services. Experience with JD Edwards integration is a significant plus.
- Strong focus on automated unit testing and continuous integration, leveraging tools such as JMeter, Jenkins and Selenium.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities. Ability to innovate and present new ideas/solutions.
- Detail orientated with good organization and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Agile software development methodologies, including Scrum.
- Experience with research chemical, pharmaceutical and/or biopharmaceutical industries is a big plus.
To apply please click on this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9413271