Large Animal PK Director
- Lead large animal PK function through expertise in the designing, implementation, and in-depth analysis/interpretation of preclinical DMPK studies within DMPK business unit. Supervising scientific and technology development, strategic planning, and resources support, etc. Participate in DMPK leadership Board representing large animal PK and contribute to the strategic discussion for DMPK.
- Overseeing client accounts (including problem-solving, timeline management, program advancement, milestone achievement, and partner interactions) and support of multiple programs on behalf of partner collaborations. Insuring close collaboration, interactions, and integration with other internal and external functional and business units (e.g. chemistry, biology, toxicology, etc.)
- Enforcing relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, policies, and mandatory industrial standards. Executing related policies of the company's management system. Safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of the company.
- Sponsorship in internal recruiting and training, mentoring subordinates as well as promoting employees to full career development potential. Guide direct reports for objective setting, middle-year and year end performance reviewing.
- Ph.D. or MS with at least 5-10 years pharmaceutical / biotech industrial or academic experience in the Large Animal, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic fields. A good understanding of drug discovery and development paradigm is required. Knowledge of regulations and new drug approval process is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in PK study designing, formulation, data interpretation and trouble-shooting in discovery and development phases. Highly customer-oriented and problem-solving mentality. Good experience and skills in handling unexpected or extraordinary situation. He/she has excellent implementation and execution capability and can work against the agreed timeline and requirements.
- Strong leadership experience with successful track record of management skills. The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written in English and Chinese). A team-player is a must.
Any applications,pls contact:email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org