In vivo pharmacology scientific leader
CNS and Metabolic Disease Research Area
The position is a key scientific leadership role in the metabolic disease unit with accountability for the success of client projects.
- Expected to lead multiple scientific projects for achieving delivery of setting up, validating and executing metabolic disease assays.
- Join integrated project as in vivo pharmacology contact, to be able to communicate with clients both orally and via emails;
- Based on client needs, identify and propose in vivo strategy and study plan
- Responsible for key new capability and technological development
- Lead a group by providing scientific input, monitoring project process, and QC data and results
- Able to coordinate internally
- Able to provide scientific proposal to extend current projects
- Understanding of latest developments in relevant scientific field;
- Lead study directors to execute the studies and summarize the results.
- Report to the clients and interpret data.
- Expert in metabolic disease fields (including, but not limiting to Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) animal models as well as diabetes etc.)
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Ph.D in pharmacology or metabolic disease;
- > 2 years working experience in the related research fields
- Candidates with industry (drug discovery) experience are preferred
- CRO experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China – Shanghai