Manager - Sample Receipt - Sample Preparation
Brief Job Summary:
Responsible for organizing, planning and managing the personnel, systems and resources necessary to support the Sample Receiving Department and Sample Preparation Department. The manager will oversee the Sample Preparation Supervisor and Sample Receiving Coordinators.
- Manage and develop the Lab Support staff.
- Participate in all on-site client audits.
- Oversee sample receiving department and review incoming samples to ensure testing needs are met.
- Oversee sample preparation department to ensure all preparation tasks are met.
- Manage daily workflow.
- Assist technicians needed.
- Manage review of final reports, SOPs and deviations.
- Manages and improves key metrics for departments (OTD, RFT and lead time).
- Supervises, plans and reviews operations for assigned staff, including responsibility for training, managing and evaluating as well as coordinating, scheduling and assigning work and maintaining facility's standards.
- Experience in GLP/GMP environment
- Experience in lab or research facility preferred
- Management experience required
- Detail Orientated with Strong Organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows based programs
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Biotech experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10346281