Brief Job Summary:
Create and drive marketing activities to support business objectives and goals including management, execution and support of service launches, the marketing plan for current services, and marketing communications and promotional activities. Support the development of strategic marketing and business development plans. Work with Vice President Marketing and Technical Services to identify appropriate strategic differentiation messages.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the medical device field, testing and regulations
- Understand medical device client needs through market research and client interaction for existing and future products/services
- Plan and drive future message and strategic brand evolution for current medical device services
- Plan, develop and execute marketing plan for current medical device services.
- Collateral materials
- Outreach: seminars, tradeshows, webinars, KOL discussions
- Plan, develop and execute new service launch communications and strategies
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Deliver marketing activities within agreed budget
- Liaison with advertising and outside contractors
- Develop and maintain database of presentations and lectures
- Performs special projects and other duties as required.
- Monitor and track market tactics and messages from competitors
- Provide training opportunities and mentorship
- Market Analyst development
- Sales Training
- Present Overall Capabilities and conduct tours for visiting clients
- Solid knowledge of the CRO, medical device and/or pharmaceutical & biotech industries is required
- 7-10 years’ experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and Program and Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with our medical device customers.
- Ability to use judgment as dictated by complexity of situation.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years experience
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10352471