Brief Job Summary:
The Metrology Supervisor will be responsible for leading the daily activities in the Metrology department. The following captures some of the day to day activities: managing contractor schedules, coordinating the calibration and validation of equipment with manufacturing and laboratory personnel, authoring of validation protocols and reports, administrate the REES, Blue Mountain systems and fixed assets program, author/approve out of tolerance reports, update SOP’s and assure compliance with industry regulations.
- Supervise, lead, and train metrology personnel on calibration and validations activities, industry regulations, and company standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Works in conjunction with outside contractors on the scheduling and performing of calibration and/or validation of equipment to meet business goals.
- Conducts critical review of calibration results and creates reports ensuring compliance with company SOP’s and industry standards e.g. Proficiency Testing.
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and WuXi AppTec Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct failure analysis in order to identify the proper root cause and determine the appropriate corrective action.
- Maintain a master equipment list and ensure that all equipment is properly operated and maintained, calibrated, qualified and/or validated.Represent the department during client audits, ISO audits, and regulatory inspections.
- Authors SOP’s, Validation Protocols, and Reports
- Authors, reviews, and approves Non-Conforming Events and Out of Tolerance reports.
- Maintains master on-call services in support of facility operations.
- Collaborate with other staff members on process optimization opportunities.
- Communicates Metrology area needs to Quality Assurance, Facilities, Testing and Manufacturing personnel.
- Management of REES (Equipment Monitoring System)
- Management of Blue Mountain
- Crystal Report Creation and Management
- Ability to squat, crawl, and climb ladders
- Lift 60lbs
- Troubleshoot various equipment repairs
- Associate’s degree with major in technical discipline
- Five years of experience required
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9535421