Preformulation Development Director or above
- Manage Pre-formulation department about 20+ team member including group leaders and technical scientists,work closely with the PDS Head to meet project timelines, departmental goals, and customer requests
- Plan, co-ordinate and oversee the work activities of scientific staff within the different groups. Provide technical guidance to Group Leaders and troubleshoot personally on the shop floor where necessary to ensure smooth progress of projects
- Participate in telecons. Prepare update reports on ongoing projects to keep customers briefed on progress of projects. Prepare final reports for closing of projects
- Plan and leaddrug developability assessment studies for new drugs including but not limited to physicochemical properties, solubility studies, stability studies and HPLC method development.
- Develop new formulations of poorly soluble compounds（such as nano-particles, solid dispersion, microemulsion）for preclinical studies to improve bioavailability.
- Function as Group/Project Leader role in pre-formulation development projects under the minimum instruction of the supervisor. Hoster in project meetings with clients and present results.
- Quick adaptability to new technical advancement and be a technical leader in certain areas
- An accomplished and innovative individual with a Ph.D. degree in Physical Chemistry/ Physical pharmacy along with at least eight years of hands on working experience (after obtaining Ph. D. degree) and/or at least 5 years of experience in project management. The candidate must have a demonstrated record of accomplishments in pre-formulation activities of solid and liquid oral dosage forms. Problem solving ability and adept handling of pre-formulation teams is a must-have quality. Experience of working across cultures would be an added benefit.
Any applications, pls contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com