Formulation Manufacturing QC Director
• Be responsible for establishment, routine operation, maintenance, improvement of Lab. system and SOPs.
• Be responsible for qualification, validation of Lab. System and equipments.
• Lead QC team to meet the preset goal/budget of department through streamlining/optimizing the workflow and maximizing the operation efficiency while maintaining full compliance.
• Develop QC team including planning, recruiting, coaching, and training for staff. Provide technical guidance/direction to subordinators.
• Be responsible for sampling, testing of materials, intermediates, finished products according to defined procedure or specification.
• Participate in SHE, Business Compliance, cGMP, and all other compliance-related matters, where applicable.
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by superior.
• At least BS degree in analytical chemistry or other directly- related science.
• Must be proficient with the requirements of the s-FDA/US-FDA/ EMEA cGMP regulations, ICH guidelines as well as drug development process.
• More than 8 years experience in GMP in analytical or pharmaceutical industry
• Strong project management skills & proven ability to manage complex projects.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to participate actively to virtual teams & communicate, collaborate, negotiate & persuade across a broad variety of functions, companies and cultures.
• Problem solving ability and adept guidance of formulation teams is also required.
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams and represent Wuxi to clients.
• Creative thinking, competitive decision making&risk management
• She/he must develop strong collaborative relations with clients and internal customers/stakeholders across divisions to execute her/his responsibilities in assigned projects.
Any applications,pls contact:email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org