Project Management Integrator
- Initiate and coordinate project teams; host and conduct meetings; create, distribute and track agenda, meeting minutes and action items
- Create, track and update project schedule and timelines; track and coordinate internal resources to ensure deliveries; give periodic summaries to management team.
- Set up communication channels to all functional area, and update general support needs and requests on a regular basis.
- Perform and support agreement negotiation, periodic project review with external clients, coordinate timeline update, trouble shooting
- Consistently develop knowledge on technical transfer, manufactory operation and regulatory control to better support job function.
- Candidate need hold a master/Ph.D. degree in science. B.S. degree holders with more than 2 years of biopharmaceutical industry background can also be considered.
- Candidate should have background in pharmaceutical industry, including areas but not limited of CMC program management/coordination, QC, manufactory, product filing, clinical research, R&D. PMP certifications are strongly preferred in this position. A PMP certified candidate with relevant background other than pharmaceutical industry will also be considered.
- Candidate must have strong communication and social skills in English and Chinese, be fluent in speaking, writing and reading in both languages.
- Candidate should be proficient with MicroSoft Office software (excel, project, powerpoint, word).
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China-Shanghai