Brief Job Summary:
Responsible for project management function within STA, WuXi’s API development and manufacturing division. Leads the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical team and business development team. The incumbent will also participate in business development activities such as visiting existing or new clients and promoting STA’s services in conferences/trade shows.
- Prepare Quotations/Proposals with inputs from key stakeholders.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of project. Establishes project objectives, timelines and deliverables. Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
- Closely monitors/controls project progression to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget. Reports project progress to all key stakeholders.
- Supports technical team to investigate potentially serious situations and implements corrective measures.
- Serves as liaison with client contacts, manages day-to-day communications.
- Represents company in project meetings, prepares meeting agenda and minutes, and follow through action items.
- Evaluates and assesses project results, provides recommendations for future improvements.
- Provides support to business development team to attend customer visits, conferences or tradeshows.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Candidate should possess strong and effective project management, problem solving and interpersonal skills and have a proven track record working cross-functionally across a wide variety of technical, business and operational areas.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and small molecule drug development process
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience in chemical or pharmaceutical process development and/or API manufacturing.
- Experience in Contract Research Organization (CRO) or Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software (i.e. SalesForce and/or Microsoft Dynamics/CRM) is preferred
- Must be a self starter, self-motivated, highly flexible.
- Must be organized and detailed-oriented.
Proven experience in creating and carrying out successful plans and processes
Work closely with team members in the business units and the project management team to ensure coordination of efforts and ensure good communication with all parties.
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin required.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills).
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office products.
Customary Education and Experience:
- Masters (MS) or PhD in chemistry
- A minimum of 10 years pharmaceutical or CRO/CMO industry experience preferably in process R&D, API development and manufacturing area.
- Prior experience in project management or managing external research collaborations.
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9847591