Director/Senior Director –Metabolic diseases.
WuXi AppTec (Shanghai) Biology business unit is looking to recruit an experienced pharmacologist to lead an in vivo pharmacology team focusing on metabolic diseases. The person will provide therapeutic expertise, lead team in capability expansion, client service, and team building. The incumbent will participate in cross-BU collaboration in multi disciplinary studies involving PK, PD, biomarker, and genomic analyses.
- Track record of success in metabolic disease model development, in either academic or industrial setting.
- Managing in vivo pharmacology studies in a teamwork environment.
- Capable of Identifying and resolving study operational issues efficiently and maintains project timelines
- Supervisory experience and leadership quality. Project and team management is required.
- Strong sense of quality, timeline, and teamwork.
- Deep understanding and strong commitment for client service
- Experience in client interaction and business development
- Team building
- PhD in pharmacology, preferably with a successful postdoctoral training.
- 5-10 years of relevant industrial experience.
- A strong publication record in biological research.
- Experience in experimental design and execution in industrial setting.
- Demonstrated communication skills
Any Applications,Pls contact:firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com