STA Process Analytics Sciences Senior Director and above
- Guarantee PAS lab running smoothly.
- Organize routine lab operation，prioritize work order to satisfy internal and external clients.
- Guarantee PAS analytical data delivered accurately and on time.
- In charge of department safety management and IP protection.
- Guarantee all dept employee receive good training and standard operation.
- Guarantee PAS constantly improve the supporting of PRD operation.
- Maintain all instrument in a good running condition for PAS normal operation.
- Draft annual budget and control the lab cost effectively.
- Manage all PAS method development and pre-validation.
- Guarantee all method development accomplished on time.
- Review and approve PAS procedures and reports such as equipment confirmation, analytical method development and method transfer.
- Review and approve PAS program documents and quality related documents，i.e., SOP、analytical method transfer and method verification.
- Initiating goals and plans，arrange and coordinate resources within groups to guarantee the department operation smoothly.
- Proactively communicate with clients to resolve project and production related issues.
- Employee performance management.
- Pharmacology, chemistry, chemical engineering or analytical chemistry related Master or higher.
- Master chromatography and spectrophotometric analytical method as well as API physical and chemical analysis；Familiar with USP、EP and CP；Good knowledge and experience of cGMP.
- 10 years or more lab experience.
- Good ability of coordination and communication.
- Good ability of problem investigation and logical thinking.
- Following customer need，Guarantee smooth production.
- Directing lower level employee.
- Having right to hire or discharge lower level employee.
- Making timely determination in the organization.
Any applications, pls contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com