Associate Scientist II, DMPK
- Learn and enhance technical knowledge of aseptic procedures, cell cultures and in vitro assays.
- Perform routine laboratory techniques under supervision.
- Receive specific instructions on assigned task and expected results.
- Maintain research notebooks in a well-organized manner. All necessary documentation is recorded.
- Perform routine calculations, tabulate and record results.
- Prepare standard solutions used in the laboratory.
- Prepare accurate data summary with supervision.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Comply with all safety rules, practice good housekeeping, and maintain safe workplace without supervision.
- Assume responsibility for technical accuracy of work.
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and EPA, FDA, or other regulation pertaining to the study.
- Promote implementation and compliance with XBL safety policies, practices, and procedures in order to maintain a safe work environment and minimize or eliminate injury.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry, biology, or a related discipline
- 1-4 years of relevant experience, or equivalent
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Ability to follow instructions to perform required procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with efficient approach to complete the work on time with high accuracy.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting
- Well organized, detail oriented, and adaptable to changes
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: knowledge of internet research, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Good time management skill in order to perform of multiple projects within deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with and adherence to regulatory guidelines consistent with XBL requirements
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: Plainsboro NJ
Please contact Jennifer.Royal@wuxiapptec.com for more information about this position
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities, please visit our website: https://careers-wuxiapptec.icims.com/jobs