The Sales Specialist focusses on generating new business opportunities that grow the Atlanta service line. This position develops new relationships within existing accounts to leverage the sales opportunities for microbiology and sterilization management services in the medical device and biologics accounts. These activities will be performed predominantly from the ATL office through telephone, email and webinar communications.
- Identify, target and present Atlanta services and capabilities to clients with the goal of converting clients who are not using our services while reinforcing and growing Atlanta Services to existing customers. Participate, lead and follow-up on all calls related to Sterilization Management Programs
- Work closely with the Atlanta technical team to develop quotes
- Follows up on quotations sent for purposes of both gathering client feedback and expediting client decisions.
- Coordinates and participates with the internal staff as needed to assist client’s decision making process of their testing plans, including conference calls, emails and other forms of communication.
- Documents all follow ups in CRM as well as making sure that all opportunity statuses are all updated.
- Meets with Account Manager and Senior Management to ensure critical information is passed to capitalize on leads developed in Key Accounts.
- Coordinates with Account Managers to assure efforts in territory are being achieved and coordinates timely visits to well qualified accounts with current projects for the Account Manager.
- Transfers leads for non-Atlanta services to the appropriate account manager
- Prospects for new accounts and business
- Attends trade shows and sales meetings as required.
- Bachelors or Biomedical Engineering Degree or equivalent with 2-5 years’ experience.
- Proven Business development experiences
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate Key Accounts
- Ability to partner with territory reps
- Experience with CRM tools (SalesForce and/or Microsoft Dynamics/CRM) preferred.
- Understanding of the medical device CRO industry preferred.
- Lifescience background preferred.
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer equipment and software (especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must have the ability to influence stakeholders that do not report directly to you.
- Must be organized and detailed-oriented and have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple opportunities, time lines and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
- Travel required in the greater Atlanta area
To apply please click on this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9238781