Software Engineer (Full Stack, Java)
Well-funded, fast-paced startup in the Greater Portland, ME area looking for a full stack engineer to work with a small team building an eCommerce product. Excellent opportunity to be a part of the early team solving challenging problems and working with the latest technology.
- Work in an Agile environment and responds well to new challenges and change.
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand requirements and develop effective, flexible solutions that fit in with the big picture.
- Apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns for enterprise solutions.
- Consult with customers and other third parties to design and build data/system integrations.
- Contribute to the development of coding standards and best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years developing full stack applications utilizing application frameworks and relational database technologies.
- Expert in Agile software development methodologies, including Scrum.
- Expert on automated unit testing and continuous integration techniques
- Experience with key frameworks, including Node.js, AngularJS, Spring, and Camel.
- Experience administering application server environments running in AWS or a similar cloud environment.
- Experience with API and Web Service design and development, including RESTful services.
- Experience integrating with enterprise SOAP interfaces - JD Edwards integration is a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities. Ability to innovate and present new ideas/solutions.
- Detail orientated with good organization and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with research chemical, pharmaceutical and/or biopharmaceutical industries is a plus.
Title and compensation package flexible based upon experience and skills.
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10415141