Pathology Senior Director or above
- Responsibilities involve evaluation on general studies, including single and repeated(subacute,subchronic and chronic) studies in monkeys (cymonolgus, rhesus, marmoset), dogs, rabbits, rats and mice of various dosing routes (oral, intravascular, intramuscular, dermal, etc.)
- Evaluation on irritation studies (ocular, vascular, muscular, skin.etc.)
- Responsible to collect background data for carcinogenicity studies.
- Budget planning and control for pathology and clinical pathology laboratories.
- Participate in the planning and assigning of pathologists including peer review for toxicology studies.
- Function as a study pathologist.
- Review pathology and clinical pathology report from all studies.
- Revise department SOPs as needed.
- 15+ years of Pathology experience.
- 8+ years of management experience.
- A strong history of toxicology experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Possess Pathology certification and Toxicology certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China-Suzhou