Senior Scientist/Assistant Director-GPCR
- Experienced individuals to manage in vitro/ex vivo GPCR assays; training junior scientists to support medicinal chemistry programs; leading and managing projects
- Develop, validate and perform various in vitro and ex vivo assays
- Conduct primary screening, secondary/functional assays, and/or mechanism of action studies to support drug discovery programs
- Led a project team in study design and trouble shooting technical problems
- Responsible for interpreting and communicating data as well as preparing study reports
- Ph.D in Biological Sciences with extensive laboratory experience in receptor assay development
- Independently manage multiple projects
- Work in a team-oriented, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Industrial experience preferred, but not absolutely necessary
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China-Shanghai