Bioinformatics, Senior Scientist and above
- Perform data analysis on next generation sequencing (NGS) and microarray data.
- Interact with our clients and provide bioinformatics support.
- Evaluate and implement open source/third party bioinformatics solutions.
- Develop scripts (perl or python) for NGS analysis pipeline.
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computational biology, statistics or related fields with a minimum of 3 year hands-on experience in sequencing bioinformatics
- Working knowledge in drug development and pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.
- Experienced in WGS, RNASeq analysis; understanding CNV and genetic analysis.
- Familiar with molecular biology and molecule pathway.
- In-depth knowledge of existing NGS data analysis technology, tools and databases, familiar with statistics and genetics analysis.
- Proficient in perl/python and R.
- Previous project and operation management and experience is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China – Shanghai