Senior Scientist, DMPK in Life
- Responsible for every procedure of studies including but not limited to: protocol reading, key procedure monitor and implement, and communicate with team member/GL/SD effectively to solve any urgent study issues;
- Assist in scheduling and task assignment;
- Responsible for establishing standard procedures, implement accordingly, and provide relevant feedback;
- Responsible for identifying and solving problems and potential problems about studies, taking part in discussing relevant solutions and implementing the final decision;
- Provide scientific knowledge training to the group;
- Set himself/herself as an example and arrange group members to learn and practice company compliance standards
- Be equipped with Master's degree or above, have more than 3 years working experience in laboratory animal area;
- Possess animal science, veterinary medicine, biology and PK related major as professional background;
- Keen to learn new things, and have a strong will in finding new ways to improve work efficiency and quality;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, and a strong communication ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Be skilled at document retrieval (CET-6 certificated).
- Having published paper in English science journal is preferred (First author is plus)
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China-Shanghai