Biologics Senior Scientist- Protein Analytical Sciences
- Manages a group of 5-7 scientists in a fast paced environment.
- Manage time lines and deliverables and communicate with customers.
- Scientific leader in membrane protein chemistry and/or insect cell expression.
- Ph.D with 0-2 industry experience OR MS degree and at least 3 years industry experience
- Industrial Experience in the area of analytical development for protein therapeutics is preferred.
- Extensive experience in membrane protein chemistry, preferably in GPCR and/or insect cell expression.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Ability to take on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ph.D from Biochemistry, Biophysics, or related fields.
- X-ray structure determination of GPCRs.
- Proven track record of productivity and publications.
- have background and hands on experience in one of the following fields: HPLC (SEC, RPLC, CEX), CE (CE-SDS, iCIEF), Mass Spectrometry (Q-TOFMS，Orbitrap MS), ELISA assays, Cell-based assays, process-related impurity assays (residual DNA, residual protein-A, HCP, etc.).
- Seek a motivated, driven, goal oriented, ambitious talent
- Have business sense in addition to scientific leadership.
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China-Shanghai