QC/Analytical Science and Technology Senior Scientist
- Perform analytical method development/optimization, qualification/validation
- Generate and review technical documents such as methods, qualification/validation protocols and reports.
- Serve as technical lead to solve technical challenges and support laboratory investigations.
- Perform QC release/stability testing as necessary.
- Graduate degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, molecular/cell biology or related fields. Candidates with BS degree must have minimum 2 year of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge and expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Biochemical assays such as ELISA, cell based assay, qPCR, Western blot, enzyme activity testing
- Separation assays such as HPLC, CE, gel electrophoresis
- Biophysical assays such as MS, spectroscopy (UV, FTIR, CD, fluorescence, etc.), DSC.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese, fluent in speaking, writing and reading in both languages.
- Critical thinking, scientific reasoning and problem solving skills.
Job Function: Research & Development
Primary Location: China-Shanghai