Technical Support Scientist/Project Manager
Brief Job Summary:
This position will supervise the product and service support of our global customer base. They are also responsible for management of custom project for key accounts.
This position will oversee the technical support of our global customer base and distribution network. Responsibilities include assay troubleshooting, protocol support, pre- and post-sales support, development of training materials, and project design, tracking, and follow-up. This person will assume a leadership role within Abgent in order to constantly improve the quality of products and services.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Supervises technical support activities relevant to Abgent products and services; ensures a timely and accurate initial response and follow-up.
- Regularly monitors support efficiency and product quality utilizing metrics including response time, closure rate, and complaint rate.
- Uses and improves Abgent’s complaint tracking “ticket” system by giving constant feedback to the IT team and ensuring that this feedback is acted upon in a timely manner.
- Provides accurate and constructive feedback as to the quality of Abgent products and services and ensuring that products and services are constantly improved based upon this feedback.
- Manages custom service projects of key accounts; projects include antibody development and validation.
- Develops training materials for the global sales and marketing team for our most important areas of focus.
- Assist in the development and review of technical marketing materials.
- Two or more years of relevant laboratory research experience.
- One or more years technical support experience with a reagents company.
- Must be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills (Mandarin speaking a plus but not a requirement), demonstrate leadership ability and attention to detail.
- PhD/Masters in cell biology or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience required.
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8385311