Account Executive – Laboratory Testing Division
Brief Job Summary:
Responsible for driving the company’s continued growth in the U.S. markets and carrying the revenue targets from a spectrum of service offerings from the Testing Division, including chemistry & biology services at both discovery and clinical stage. Serves as the primary commercial point of contact for the Division: with key Pharma & Biotech stakeholders and decision makers, as well as key opinion leaders.
- Source, close and support clinical development services deals with existing and new clients in the Pharma & Biotech market.
- dentify regional pockets with the highest growth potential and execute accordingly
- Execute local marketing and product launch programs in conjunction with the corporate product management and marketing team.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrates expertise in integrated service offerings of the Laboratory Testing Division at Wuxi AppTec and be able to represent the company and its business interests at the highest levels: with key Pharma & Biotech stakeholders and decision makers, key opinion leaders.
- Demonstrates expertise in market-specific environments like market specific trends, regulatory frameworks and legal boundaries, competitive landscapes, influential medical societies, etc.
- Competitive and fearless attitude with high integrity.
- Passion for changing medicine and delivering results.
- Leverages a proven track record of closing deals and building client relationships at high levels
- Comfortable in high-complexity sales situations and willing to taking on customer’s challenges and maximally leveraging company’s offerings to address customer’s needs.
- Comfortable in technically oriented sales and strive to provide the best value to customers.
- Demonstrates a strong drive to win, high integrity, and ideally broad industry connections that can best position him/her-self for success.
- Very strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability, comfort with science and number.
- Very strong writing skills
Customary Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing key accounts and driving top line CRO, Pharma, Biotech services revenue growth, through collaboration or independent efforts in a territory.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Life Science fields, MBA, M.S., or PhD from Life Science fields a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience in CRO, Pharma & Biotech services, or related health care industries;
- International business or cross-cultural experience, ability to work with international teams.
- 50% travel with some international travel required.
- Commercial background in Chemistry services and Bioanalysis services strongly preferred
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9847461