Associate Lab Technician-Cell Banking Therapy
Brief Job Summary:
The Laboratory Technician will perform a variety of routine analytical tests and prepare standards, samples and reagents by using preparatory procedures.
- Responsible for performing activities within the production facility to produce Master and Working Cell Banks, Cell Therapy products, and/or final product fills. Demonstrates technical knowledge and contributes to the overall operations of the lab. Contributes to the achievement of departmental goals and objectives.Understands the importance of the regulatory compliance requirements for the production of biologics used in clinical studies. Participates in manufacturing operations in assigned area per cGMPs.
- High School diploma and at least 1 year in cell production/biologics facility or Bachelor’s degree with major in Biology, Chemistry or related Science major.
- Meets physical requirements of the job, as follows: must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, stand for long periods, bend, reach, stretch, climb ladders and work in tight spaces in order to complete job tasks.
- Experience in aseptic processing techniques a plus.
- Ability to accurately and reproducibly perform arithmetic calculations including fractions, decimals and percentages and basic algebraic and geometric calculations.
- Clarity of vision at near and mid-ranges (less than 20 feet), depth perception and ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- Must be able to wear appropriate clean room attire (i.e. surgical masks) and all Personal Protective
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9705241