Associate Lab Technician – Chemistry
Brief Job Summary:
The Laboratory Technician will perform a variety of routine analytical tests and prepare standards, samples and reagents by using preparatory procedures.
- Performs routine analysis as trained.
- Handles data and prepares spreadsheets, results summaries and drafts reports.
- Performs wet chemistry techniques (extractions, sample prep, reagents) and understands standardized methods.
- May assist scientists with more complex studies.
- Ensures testing of client samples and reporting of results is accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare extraction and leaching studies
- Prepare glassware as appropriate
- Assist scientist with studies as assigned
- Keep laboratory area clean and well organized
- Work near/with latex and bleach.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- GLP/GMP experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to perform simple to moderate mathematical calculations
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years
- First shift job. Schedule will be Wednesday through Sunday
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9703611