Senior Scientist of Functional Assays(Shanghai , China)
- Research on literature, propose assay strategies, design assay validation plans and perform assay development and screening studies for biochemical and cell based assays
- Analyze, interpret, summarize and compiles data independently. Keep appropriate experimental records and documentation,
- Lead various assay development and antibody screening efforts preferably through active bench work.
- Function as a project representative to coordinate and perform assays within timeline and quality requirement, be able to communicate effectively both internally or externally
- Train and manage junior scientists to fulfill desired duties satisfactorily
- Keep compliance with all company and departmental policies.
- Other responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
- M.S. Degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or a related discipline.
- Experience in cell-based or biochemical assay development
- Experience in antibody discovery and characterization, and background in signal transduction and cancer biology is a strong plus.
- Project management and communication skills including English proficiency
- High degree of motivation and team work spirit required.