In vitro pharmacologist
- Design, perform, and troubleshoot various in vitro cell based and biochemical assays for compound screening.
- Supervise and train lab scientists
- Prepare reports and communicate with clients for studies and project progress
- Keep up with new instruments and techniques
- A MS or PhD degree in CNS or a related field
- At least four years of industrial experience. A track record of experience with assay validation and application of established assays.
- Ability to read/write SOP and to generate study reports in English, decent verbal communication skills in English is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. sufficient computer skills for data analysis and presentation
- Good skills in organizing, record keeping as well as multi-tasking, strong analytic and problem-solving skills