- Bachelors or above Degree with major in organic chemistry, medicine chemistry or other related majors
- Have experience in organic synthesis
- Prior to significant industrial experience in organic synthesis
- Conduct literature searches for specific target compounds and spectra analysis Independently, design and determine synthetic routes according to literatures for specific compounds.
- The range of reaction types handled capably by the scientist will be significant. Synthesize known compounds efficiently using literature or in-house notebook procedure, Analyze results using a good range of modern separation and spectroscopic techniques. Capable to complete tough projects.
- Optimize the reaction processes and solve issues by making appropriate modifications of known methods or modification of reaction conditions under minimal supervision.
- Manage workload and time to enable subordinate to perform multiple projects effectively.
- Keep accurate, legible and complete records of all experiments and observations. and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed on a timely basis.